NovaTaur® Commercial Roller Doors
- Australian designed and manufactured
- New deep profile means rigidity in the curtain
- Strongly designed curtain
- Safest guides in Australia
- High quality spring system
- Colorbond® steel finish
- Only Taurean® Door Systems utilises new and patented TauraEdge® safety guides
- A heavy-duty bottom rail, the deepest profile in Australia
- Specially designed drum wheel ensure many years of operation.
- Bottom rail wheel allows the door to run even more smoothly.
- No other roller door has this innovativesafety edge system
B&D ROLLER DOORS INDUSTRIAL
The Roll-A-Door® Series 2 – Light Industrial rolling door has long been the ideal choice for industrial and commercial applications. It features a number of significant benefits to give higher standards of durability, performance and most importantly, operational ease.
All B&D Roll-A-Door Light Industrial Rolling Doors are custom made to suit individual openings.
- Continuous brake pressed steel curtain
- Manufactured from 0.5mm gauge, flexible steel curtain, pressed to a horizontal ribbed profile, sliding between vertical guides
- Deep rigid channel grooves
- Aluminium bottom rail with weatherstrip
- Sizes up to 5100mm high x 5100mm wide or up to 3300mm high and 5500mm wide for non-windlocked configurations
Mini Warehouse Roller Doors
Taurean® Door Systems are specialists in supplying super quality roller doors for self storage facilities, small or large in all the most popular colours and some fancy ones.
Accessories such as door handles, lift rope, locks, even dual security locks are all available and give a wide range of options for most facilities.
As with all other Taurean® roller doors the curtain is manufactured using the highest quality steel, nylon drum wheels, pressed steel brackets allowing the smoothest operating door on the market.
- Smooth and quiet using quality nylon braided edging
- Moulded nylon drum wheels ensuring quiet running
- Low maintenance, no grease required
- Nylon bottom rail plug assists with smooth operation
- Track stops ensuring the door remains in the tracks
- No sharp edges
- Smooth edged door handle for manual doors
- Locking bars for added security on manual doors
- Optional automation available for “no touch” door operation
- Compatible with the TauraEdge® system
- Light bottom rail for stability and ease of closing
- Flexible sealing strip attached to the bottom rail for prevention of leaves and rain entering the garage
- Galvanised brackets and tracks for corrosion protection
- Springing system designed for more than 20,000 cycles
- Quality Bluescope Colorbond® curtain steel
GET A FREE QUOTE TODAY
John’s Doors & Gates supplies and installs a range of high quality products to suit both the domestic and commercial markets
Feel free to contact us by phone, or fill out our form to send us an email. Phone: 02 6926 2634
Stay connected to your home, from wherever you are. MyQ allows you to control your garage Door Openers in your home from your smartphone, giving you peace of mind from anywhere.